installing avfp6.3 to localhost that explained in video can not run....

Topics: Developer Forum
Sep 18, 2014 at 12:48 AM
Edited Sep 18, 2014 at 2:44 AM
I'm trying to install ActiveVFP 6.0 on a laptop that have spec

Windows 7 Pro 64bit
2GB memory
IIS 7

I believe that I've followed the installation guide exacly like explained in video to instal in local, i thing its so simple but when I try to run the default demo page, i.e. http://localhost/ofugdemo/default.avfp, I'm getting a "Server Error in '/ofugdemo' Application." error message.

(please see full details below)

Please can somebody tell me what I've done wrong and how I might go about fixing this!

Configuration Error

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'activevfp_dotnetproxy' or one of its dependencies. The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070020)

Source Error:

Line 57: <add assembly="System.EnterpriseServices, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
Line 58: <add assembly="System.Web.Mobile, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
Line 59: <add assembly="*"/>
Line 60: <add assembly="System.Runtime.Serialization, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089, processorArchitecture=MSIL"/>
Line 61: <add assembly="System.IdentityModel, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089, processorArchitecture=MSIL"/>

Source File: C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Config\web.config Line: 59

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'activevfp_dotnetproxy' could not be loaded.

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.5485; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.5483
Coordinator
Sep 19, 2014 at 7:13 PM
Did you install from the zip or Installer? If zip file, then you need to enable 32-bit mode in the app pool. The Installer does these things for you.
Sep 27, 2014 at 5:28 AM
my windows version is windows 7 pro 64,
I install trough installer not zip
I have checked that I had enapble 32 bit mode in app pool

what wrong then...

very thank for your help...
Coordinator
Sep 29, 2014 at 5:30 PM
Very strange. I have the exact same config on my home computer and I have installed AVFP6.3 on it literally at least a hundred times without an issue.

Couple of other items - you must be in Full-Trust mode. And when you do the install, you should be Administrator level.

Can you try installing again to a different folder and virtual directory name?