One or more pages in subfolder

Topics: User Forum
Sep 24, 2014 at 4:28 PM
Hi all!
I've a new problem but i haven't found a solution in the forum. I need to put one or more file (pages .avfp) in a subfolder of the root for a best organizing of my web application structure. When i need to store other file (js, css or image) the only operation that i do is to copy the "web.config" in this new folder from old directory.

Now, for the folder that contain a webpage, this method doesn't work. I tried to copy, also, the "web.config" of the root but not work.

Can you tell me a solution?
Coordinator
Oct 16, 2014 at 2:48 PM
What is the error message?
Oct 20, 2014 at 8:51 AM
Nothing... I see always the homepage. It's like when you link to one page that not exist.
Coordinator
Oct 25, 2014 at 2:22 PM
You could try with this:
http://cl.ly/2k1i0O0H2B2C

That is a customized version of ActiveVFP I have been working since last year, and is the one I use for ActiveVFP projects. Just make a copy of your AVFP folder, unrar the file and copy the content on top your AVFP root folder (make sure files are overwritten).

Then just try your page again. Check default.avfp for what is new on this extended version.

Hope it works.

Victor Espina
Marked as answer by mr_ocean on 10/27/2014 at 2:26 AM
Oct 27, 2014 at 9:25 AM
Edited Oct 27, 2014 at 10:39 AM
Thank you. I'll try!

EDIT: Thank you so much! I solved my problem with your custom AVFP. Your version is awesome! These features should be included in the final release.

Can i use your AVLOAD() to include my external "maincode.app" ?
For now i use, in the main.prg, this:
DO oProp.AppStartPath + "\maincode.app" 
This compiled file include all my functions and procedures that i want "protect".
Coordinator
Oct 30, 2014 at 3:22 PM
AVLoad() (same that oAVFP.Load()) was designed to load (and recompile) PRG library files. I am not sure if it will work with compiled code like FXP or APP. Just give it a try and let me know if it worked!.

Victor Espina