Request for simple updates before we put on GitHub

Topics: Developer Forum, Project Management Forum, User Forum
Coordinator
May 1 at 3:05 PM
Edited May 1 at 3:05 PM
Everyone who's frustrated about or wishing simple items or features need to be added to AVFP, please let Victor and I know before August. At that time we will combine our source codes and put on GitHub and will include small fixes and feature updates.

Thanks!
Coordinator
May 1 at 4:00 PM
Good news!
May 2 at 3:50 PM
So good!
May 4 at 3:19 PM
Not sure if this is simple but I would love to see more documentation on creating a RESTful API. I want to create a well designed API could be documented in swagger
Jun 29 at 12:22 PM
Just a note to let Claude, Victor and all other contributors of this great app to PLEASE keep the flame going so that a revised release of it makes it to GitHub. Perhaps even a simultaneous release into this closing-codeplex would be a great idea to make sure all can grab a copy of whatever new is made available in case there is any issue with the transition. I have the highest hope for this project as all I've set out to do in my limited time has worked. I think it is a wonderful and game-changing VFPx project.
Jun 29 at 6:55 PM
I second the need for more documentation on the RESTful API. It's a great feature, but a little tricky to figure out and get started without much documentation to go on.
Coordinator
Jul 6 at 11:24 PM
I've been learning Node.JS and Express.JS, and I want to implement some conceptos I learn there in the AVFP RESTfull API implementation. The idea is to bring a model that is easy to use for novel programmers, but also powerful for more complex requirement.

Hope I can find the time soon to work on this (and in a better documentation, of course)

Victor
Jul 7 at 6:51 PM
Great to hear--thanks for your work on this, Victor!

Jon
Jul 20 at 12:16 AM
Victor,

That sounds great. Every couple of days I check here to see if there are new releases. Perhaps we can all be surprised soon with something. Like others here, the RESTFull area is one with great promise/convenience but a bit difficult to implement without a additional documentation.
Aug 2 at 4:56 AM
Hi..! Is there an ActiveVFP place at GitHub already?
Aug 21 at 3:39 AM
Claude & Victor,

Any update on the 'last activeVFP update' on CodePlex?
Aug 30 at 5:34 PM
Hi,
I used to get regular emails from naeempk notifications@codeplex.com but since the Codeplex shutdown, obviously I get nothing. Is there an alternative mailing list etc?