Discussions under Developer Forum

How do I create a Javascript function within the *.AVFP file?

first post: MauriceGauldin wrote: How do I create a Javascript function within the *.AVFP file? <!--T...

AVFP, MVC, Controllers and missing file for layout

first post: mr_ocean wrote: Hi friends! I want to use mvc and controllers in avfp and i read th...

latest post: tamayok wrote: Same here... need copy of "sampleslayout.avfp".

Modern web\mobile development with ActiveVFP example!

first post: claudefox wrote: http://www.noiqs.com/sws_avfp/chc/ Demonstrates: use of themes wh...

latest post: Dzierom wrote: Hi I used ActiveVFP EP and got error program too large how i can re...

How do I run the AciveVFP Demo in the the latest Godaddy environment.

first post: MauriceGauldin wrote: How do I run the AciveVFP Demo in the the latest Godaddy environmen...

Anyone using activeVFP 6 on a GoDaddy server running ASP.NET 4.0/4.5 ?

first post: tamayok wrote: Looking to find out if anyone is being able to run activeVFP on a G...

latest post: tamayok wrote: Happy to report it works as expected on a GoDaddy server running AS...

Email Sender

first post: Tachyx wrote: The currently available demo includes an email sender using CDO whi...

latest post: Tachyx wrote: I should point out that the above code which uses WINSOCK does not ...

Improvements to PDFrun PDF generator.

first post: Tachyx wrote: Overall I've been very impressed with ActiveVFP. There are a couple...

PDF reports in SQL server (client server) environment

first post: Titu1 wrote: Hi Claudfox, This is just beautiful. First I have to comment on y...

latest post: Tachyx wrote: It's been a while since I worked on this due to other business, but...

How to print directly to the printer without pdf

first post: fredosei wrote: Hello how can i print directly to the printer without using pdf fo...

latest post: Tachyx wrote: Where is this extension pack? I'm assuming this would print using ...

ActiveVFP x64 "almost" ready

first post: KARL_U wrote: Build it in a way that not need recompile anymore, and allows prote...

latest post: jovetri wrote: Very interesting, thanks for your contribution and please be inform...