Discussions under Developer Forum

ActiveVFP x64 "almost" ready

first post: KARL_U wrote: Build it in a way that not need recompile anymore, and allows prote...

latest post: claudefox wrote: Sounds interesting. So the x64 part is the VFP code?? Needless to...

SYS(2336) - Critical section support for code in ActiveVFP script files

first post: naeempk wrote: Hi, How can I add "Critical section support" in my ActiveVFP scri...

latest post: vespina wrote: I see now. I honestly didn't know about SYS(2336), and the best inf...

Old AFVDemo41 Issue

first post: jlwade wrote: I need to have a look at an old project I did with the 41 release, ...

Modern web\mobile development with ActiveVFP example!

first post: claudefox wrote: http://www.noiqs.com/sws_avfp/chc/ Demonstrates: use of themes wh...

latest post: vespina wrote: Activate the Javascript console to check for errors. Post the scree...

How to print directly to the printer without pdf

first post: fredosei wrote: Hello how can i print directly to the printer without using pdf fo...

latest post: vespina wrote: See the new AVReport function in the extension pack.

How to print to a P.O.S printer

first post: fredosei wrote: hi am new in avfp how can i print to pos(point of sales) printer

latest post: vespina wrote: This depends on how do want to send data to the printer. If you wan...

Access is denied.1426 OLE error code 0x80070005: in Activevfp

first post: fredosei wrote: Hi please am new in activevfp i have tried to create a com exe t...

How can l return ajax reponse into a textbox

first post: fredosei wrote: please Am new in activevfp, but how can i display ajax response i...

latest post: mr_ocean wrote: You need to use jQuery to do this.. Try this code: ``` $.ajax({ u...

avfp pyafip

first post: _fabian_ wrote: Hello everyone my name is Fabian. I use VFP 9 to make electronic i...

PDF reports in SQL server (client server) environment

first post: Titu1 wrote: Hi Claudfox, This is just beautiful. First I have to comment on y...

latest post: Tachyx wrote: I found the hidden code in the Page Header band properties, in the ...