Discussions under Project Management Forum

How do I create a Javascript function within the *.AVFP file?

first post: MauriceGauldin wrote: How do I create a Javascript function within the *.AVFP file? <!--T...

latest post: MauriceGauldin wrote: Thanks Apaustria, but how you going to pass the parameter or defin...

Are there any other resources (i.e. book,accessible documentation) other than this site for help with ActiveVFP?

first post: MauriceGauldin wrote: Are there any other resources (i.e. book,accessible documentation)...

latest post: tamayok wrote: This is the official site but look for entries in Foxite.com and ot...

ActiveVFP: How do I pass a foxpro variable into a Javascript variable i.e cName from the *.AVFP file?

first post: MauriceGauldin wrote: ActiveVFP: How do I pass a foxpro variable into a Javascript variab...

Modern web\mobile development with ActiveVFP example!

first post: claudefox wrote: http://www.noiqs.com/sws_avfp/chc/ Demonstrates: use of themes wh...

latest post: Dzierom wrote: Hi I used ActiveVFP EP and got error program too large how i can re...

How do I run the AciveVFP Demo in the the latest Godaddy environment.

first post: MauriceGauldin wrote: How do I run the AciveVFP Demo in the the latest Godaddy environmen...

How to print directly to the printer without pdf

first post: fredosei wrote: Hello how can i print directly to the printer without using pdf fo...

latest post: Tachyx wrote: Where is this extension pack? I'm assuming this would print using ...

ActiveVFP x64 "almost" ready

first post: KARL_U wrote: Build it in a way that not need recompile anymore, and allows prote...

latest post: jovetri wrote: Very interesting, thanks for your contribution and please be inform...

Access is denied.1426 OLE error code 0x80070005: in Activevfp

first post: fredosei wrote: Hi please am new in activevfp i have tried to create a com exe t...

How can l return ajax reponse into a textbox

first post: fredosei wrote: please Am new in activevfp, but how can i display ajax response i...

latest post: mr_ocean wrote: You need to use jQuery to do this.. Try this code: ``` $.ajax({ u...

In Need of ActiveVFP Developer

first post: ReneeNash wrote: Growing Software company in San Diego looking for a ActiveVFP exper...