Discussions under Project Management Forum

ActiveVFP x64 "almost" ready

first post: KARL_U wrote: Build it in a way that not need recompile anymore, and allows prote...

latest post: claudefox wrote: Sounds interesting. So the x64 part is the VFP code?? Needless to...

Modern web\mobile development with ActiveVFP example!

first post: claudefox wrote: http://www.noiqs.com/sws_avfp/chc/ Demonstrates: use of themes wh...

latest post: vespina wrote: Activate the Javascript console to check for errors. Post the scree...

How to print directly to the printer without pdf

first post: fredosei wrote: Hello how can i print directly to the printer without using pdf fo...

latest post: vespina wrote: See the new AVReport function in the extension pack.

Access is denied.1426 OLE error code 0x80070005: in Activevfp

first post: fredosei wrote: Hi please am new in activevfp i have tried to create a com exe t...

How can l return ajax reponse into a textbox

first post: fredosei wrote: please Am new in activevfp, but how can i display ajax response i...

latest post: mr_ocean wrote: You need to use jQuery to do this.. Try this code: ``` $.ajax({ u...

In Need of ActiveVFP Developer

first post: ReneeNash wrote: Growing Software company in San Diego looking for a ActiveVFP exper...

integration with node.js / Electron for making cross-platform applications?

first post: gadget00 wrote: Hello! I've been keeping track of your amazing project, and final...

latest post: Rt_Bower wrote: I too am interested in Electron. I've been following that project...

Interesting discussion - FoxPro speed over SQLite

first post: claudefox wrote: I was doing a little research on SQLite which I had read was 5x fas...

latest post: vespina wrote: I guess the example is getting VFP a head start. Maybe importing i...

How to embed existing Fox Pro DeskTop Application to ActiveVFP

first post: qamar94 wrote: Hello, I have a foxpro application that I would like to take onli...

latest post: crizu wrote: Note that the free version of foxincloud has some limitations, the ...

Calendar Show in text or combo box ?

first post: qamar94 wrote: I want to show calendar in my text or combo box, for date selection...

latest post: vespina wrote: The fact that you are using AVFP has no effect here. ActiveVFP is ...