Discussions under User Forum

https://github.com/claudefox/ActiveVFP

first post: claudefox wrote: https://github.com/claudefox/ActiveVFP Don't worry, I'll be addin...

latest post: tamayok wrote: Hi Claude, Just double-checking: there are no new updates/posting...

Request for simple updates before we put on GitHub

first post: claudefox wrote: Everyone who's frustrated about or wishing simple items or features...

latest post: andyfd wrote: Hi, I used to get regular emails from naeempk but since the Codepl...

Is there any way to sub-class the restController?

first post: joncp wrote: Hello, I'm creating several REST services using ActiveVFP. and I...

latest post: Rt_Bower wrote: Or you could put that folder on your PATH, then SET PROCEDURE TO my...

Handling JSON post on the server side?

first post: joncp wrote: Can someone help me figure out what to do on the server side to acc...

latest post: joncp wrote: Ok, I found a way to do what I needed. This code stores the JSON st...

Receiving and Parsing JSON

first post: jallad wrote: Hello, I'am trying to read a websql table, create a Json string, ...

latest post: joncp wrote: Tachyx wrote: This shouldn't be difficult. myobject=oJSON.parse(m...

ERROR 1202 Program is too large and/or IIS stack overflow

first post: Tachyx wrote: If you get error 1202 Program is too large, you are probably runnin...

latest post: tamayok wrote: Nothing in particular... I am currently in 'pre-design mode' trying...

Question

first post: rsalamanca wrote: On the announcement of Codeplex closing, I wonder if the ActiveVfp ...

latest post: claudefox wrote: Victor and I will combine our code and put it on GitHub. This Augus...

ActiveVFP x64 "almost" ready

first post: KARL_U wrote: Build it in a way that not need recompile anymore, and allows prote...

latest post: claudefox wrote: Hi Tachyx, Victor and I will combine our code and put it on GitHub...

Improvements to PDFrun PDF generator.

first post: Tachyx wrote: Overall I've been very impressed with ActiveVFP. There are a couple...

latest post: Tachyx wrote: I just discovered that the problem may be the datasession being dif...

ActiveVFP: How do I pass a foxpro variable into a Javascript variable i.e cName from the *.AVFP file?

first post: MauriceGauldin wrote: ActiveVFP: How do I pass a foxpro variable into a Javascript variab...

latest post: Tachyx wrote: Put the parameter like this: alert(" is a Member."); The lcName i...