Web could not resolve link from AVFP demo page

Topics: User Forum
Mar 4, 2014 at 1:19 AM
Edited Mar 4, 2014 at 3:23 AM
Hello and greetings all,

I'm new on ActiveVFP, and I successfully installed ActiveVFP on Windows Server 2012+ IIS 8 hosting. I already create the application on root folder and ActiveVFP demo page showed properly. Problem arise when I click any link (such as Simple VFP to HTML table). Somehow it tried to reach simplelist.avfp address which obviously not there. The correct address should be mywebsitename.com/simplelist.avfp . It worked if I typed the correct address instead of clicked on the link.

Question: How to fix this? Is there some setting miss?

Thanks in advance,
Mar 4, 2014 at 4:36 AM
Edited Mar 4, 2014 at 5:31 AM
Read previous post, and found similar problem on https://activevfp.codeplex.com/discussions/528900 (only he had it on localhost instead of hosting company). I could not set 'Default web site' because in my case the control panel is not IIS Manager. So I edited default.avfp and add one dot on each link (simply did search and replace (oProp.ScriptPath)+[ to (oProp.ScriptPath)+[. ) . It works now, but I wonder if there was something I miss.

Edited: Nope. It doesn't work properly. Yes, the link from default.avfp is now working properly. But the links from other page (e.g. Simple Master Detail page) are not working. I don't think to edit all pages and add . is the solution. I must've missed something. Can you guys give me a hint how to fix this? Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.