jqGrid and Inline editing

Topics: User Forum
Mar 7, 2014 at 3:05 PM
Hi friends,
i've a new problem with jqGrid... I want to edit the value of one specific field of grid but at the bottoms of jqGrid the button of "NaviGrid" are missing. It is possible to insert this function? I've tryed to insert this line of code:
jQuery("#rowed3").jqGrid('navGrid',"#prowed3",{edit:false,add:false,del:false});
Unfortunatelly, this code don't work and the buttons don't appear. This is a limitation of the "custom" json used by AVFP?
Mar 7, 2014 at 3:33 PM
Ok, i've found the solution. I need to insert before :
        });
    //]]>
this code:
jQuery("#list").jqGrid('navGrid',"#pager");
Now i see the buttons but don't works on readwrite cursor :(
Mar 11, 2014 at 11:48 AM
I'm not find a solution for my problem, then i created a jqgrid with a php page for returning json. It works correctly if i run it alone but, if i add the code (of jqgrid definition) in my ".avfp" page, the data aren't loaded in jqgrid.

It is possible to run a php scripts in AVFP webpages?
Coordinator
Mar 16, 2014 at 1:55 PM
Edited Mar 16, 2014 at 1:56 PM
More than likely that part will work with pure AVFP code. It works with PHP because people took the time to figure it out. It would be great if you could figure this out with AVFP and contribute the solution to this community!

And thanks for the work and explanations you've put into this already!
Mar 17, 2014 at 10:46 AM
I understand, thank you for your explanation. Unfortunately i don't know so good JSON for developing this features in the AVFP (JSON) source code. However, in order of the my possibility, i'm happy to give my contributing to this great project.
To returning to my problem, i've resolved: the problem is IIS because not run the php script in a virtual directory (i don't know why...) but only in "\inetput\wwwroot" and your subdirectory. After moving all php files into this directory, all works fine.