Discussions under Developer Forum

Alias lost when calling object methods

first post: Tachyx wrote: My application has grown fairly complex. I created a table class to...

AVFP, MVC, Controllers and missing file for layout

first post: mr_ocean wrote: Hi friends! I want to use mvc and controllers in avfp and i read th...

latest post: CP_Vos wrote: __SOLUTION__ More files are missing in the example-download. You c...

ActiveVFP: What other foxpro function(i.e. StrToFile() or GetWordNum() ) are not allowed in the Main.prg?

first post: MauriceGauldin wrote: ActiveVFP: What other foxpro function(i.e. StrToFile() or GetWordNu...

How do I create a Javascript function within the *.AVFP file?

first post: MauriceGauldin wrote: How do I create a Javascript function within the *.AVFP file? <!--T...

latest post: MauriceGauldin wrote: Thanks Apaustria, but how you going to pass the parameter or defin...

Are there any other resources (i.e. book,accessible documentation) other than this site for help with ActiveVFP?

first post: MauriceGauldin wrote: Are there any other resources (i.e. book,accessible documentation)...

latest post: tamayok wrote: This is the official site but look for entries in Foxite.com and ot...

ActiveVFP: How do I pass a foxpro variable into a Javascript variable i.e cName from the *.AVFP file?

first post: MauriceGauldin wrote: ActiveVFP: How do I pass a foxpro variable into a Javascript variab...

Modern web\mobile development with ActiveVFP example!

first post: claudefox wrote: http://www.noiqs.com/sws_avfp/chc/ Demonstrates: use of themes wh...

latest post: Dzierom wrote: Hi I used ActiveVFP EP and got error program too large how i can re...

How do I run the AciveVFP Demo in the the latest Godaddy environment.

first post: MauriceGauldin wrote: How do I run the AciveVFP Demo in the the latest Godaddy environmen...

Anyone using activeVFP 6 on a GoDaddy server running ASP.NET 4.0/4.5 ?

first post: tamayok wrote: Looking to find out if anyone is being able to run activeVFP on a G...

latest post: tamayok wrote: Happy to report it works as expected on a GoDaddy server running AS...